Napkin Folding “Sailboat”
It’s a beautiful day to sit out by the water. If you’re not near the beach, then the next best thing would be to create your own water-themed table setting! Today, I will be showing you the step by step instructions of “The Sailboat”.
The napkin I am using is a 191/2 x 19 inches.
1) Open your napkin. Although I’m using a multicolored
napkin in the demonstration, a plain one will suffice.
2) Fold it downward in half.
3) Fold the top right corner down. *Note: There’s about
half an inch exposed. This is because of the size of my napkin.
4) Take the bottom right corner and fold it to the left.
5) Now, fold the top left corner down to the right.
6) Pick the bottom half and fold it upward
approximately 2 inches.
7) Fold the other half to the back.
8) Dress it up with a flag. Enjoy your day! :)